Particle Technology and Fluidization
Monitoring of fluidized beds hydrodynamics using recurrence quantification analysis
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 399–406, February 2013
How to Cite
Babaei, B., Zarghami, R. and Sotudeh-Gharebagh, R. (2013), Monitoring of fluidized beds hydrodynamics using recurrence quantification analysis. AIChE J., 59: 399–406. doi: 10.1002/aic.13850
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2012 09:21AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!