Inorganic Materials: Synthesis and Processing
Multiscale modeling of the effects of unlimited four-membered ring formation on sol-gel silica film molecular structure
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 707–718, March 2013
How to Cite
Li, X. and Rankin, S. E. (2013), Multiscale modeling of the effects of unlimited four-membered ring formation on sol-gel silica film molecular structure. AIChE J., 59: 707–718. doi: 10.1002/aic.13853
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2012 02:11PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-03ER46033, DE-FG02-07ER46375
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!