Inorganic Materials: Synthesis and Processing
Multiscale modeling of the effects of unlimited four-membered ring formation on sol-gel silica film molecular structure
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 707–718, March 2013
How to Cite
Li, X. and Rankin, S. E. (2013), Multiscale modeling of the effects of unlimited four-membered ring formation on sol-gel silica film molecular structure. AIChE J., 59: 707–718. doi: 10.1002/aic.13853
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2012 02:11PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-03ER46033, DE-FG02-07ER46375
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.