Particle Technology and Fluidization
The best objective function for seeded batch crystallization
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 390–398, February 2013
How to Cite
Hsu, C.-W. and Ward, J. D. (2013), The best objective function for seeded batch crystallization. AIChE J., 59: 390–398. doi: 10.1002/aic.13855
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2012 02:12PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
- National Science Council of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!