Process Systems Engineering
Model-based design and optimization of the microscale mass transfer structure in the anode catalyst layer for direct methanol fuel cell
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 780–786, March 2013
How to Cite
Cai, W., Yan, L., Liang, L., Xing, W. and Liu, C. (2013), Model-based design and optimization of the microscale mass transfer structure in the anode catalyst layer for direct methanol fuel cell. AIChE J., 59: 780–786. doi: 10.1002/aic.13859
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2012 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- High Technology Research Program. Grant Numbers: 863 program, 2012AA053401
- Science and Technology Ministry of China
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 973 Program, 2012CB932802, 2012CB215500
- General Programs of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20876153, 21011130027
- Science & Technology Research Programs of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20100420
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!