Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Preparation and high oxygen-enriching properties of cross-linking polydimethylsiloxane/SiO2 nanocomposite membranes for air purification
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 650–655, February 2013
How to Cite
Rao, H., Zhang, Z. and Tian, Y. (2013), Preparation and high oxygen-enriching properties of cross-linking polydimethylsiloxane/SiO2 nanocomposite membranes for air purification. AIChE J., 59: 650–655. doi: 10.1002/aic.13860
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2012 10:11AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2011
- National Nature Science Fund of China. Grant Number: 31000446
- Guangdong Excellent Doctoral Dissertation Funds. Grant Number: Sybzzxm201035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!