Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Finite volume method for falling liquid films carrying monodisperse spheres in Newtonian regime
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 58, Issue 8, pages 2601–2616, August 2012
How to Cite
Bohorquez, P. (2012), Finite volume method for falling liquid films carrying monodisperse spheres in Newtonian regime. AIChE J., 58: 2601–2616. doi: 10.1002/aic.13863
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2012 10:52AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- Spanish MINECO. Grant Number: DPI2011-28356-C03-03
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: TEP-07495
- University of Southampton from the Universidad de Jaén
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!