Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
A transient method for mass-transfer characterization through supported zeolite membranes: Extension to two components
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 959–970, March 2013
How to Cite
Courthial, L., Baudot, A., Tayakout-Fayolle, M. and Jallut, C. (2013), A transient method for mass-transfer characterization through supported zeolite membranes: Extension to two components. AIChE J., 59: 959–970. doi: 10.1002/aic.13866
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2012 02:45PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!