This article is a U.S. Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Equilibrium and kinetics analysis of carbon dioxide capture using immobilized amine on a mesoporous silica
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 923–935, March 2013
How to Cite
Monazam, E. R., Shadle, L. J., Miller, D. C., Pennline, H. W., Fauth, D. J., Hoffman, J. S. and Gray, M. L. (2013), Equilibrium and kinetics analysis of carbon dioxide capture using immobilized amine on a mesoporous silica. AIChE J., 59: 923–935. doi: 10.1002/aic.13870
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUN 2012 10:18AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!