Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Obtaining the kinetic function of depolymerization from evolving molecular weight distribution data–an inverse problem
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 912–922, March 2013
How to Cite
Yeow, Y. L., Guan, B., Wu, L., Yap, T.-M., Liow, J.-L. and Leong, Y.-K. (2013), Obtaining the kinetic function of depolymerization from evolving molecular weight distribution data–an inverse problem. AIChE J., 59: 912–922. doi: 10.1002/aic.13878
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2012 12:31PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!