Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
Production of argon free oxygen by adsorptive air separation on Ag-ETS-10
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 982–987, March 2013
How to Cite
Shi, M., Kim, J., Sawada, J. A., Lam, J., Sarabadan, S., Kuznicki, T. M. and Kuznicki, S. M. (2013), Production of argon free oxygen by adsorptive air separation on Ag-ETS-10. AIChE J., 59: 982–987. doi: 10.1002/aic.13879
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2012 08:17AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council Industrial Research Chair in Molecular Sieve Separations Technology
- Helmholtz-Alberta Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!