Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Effect of composition and configuration on hindered diffusion of residue fractions through polycarbonate membranes
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1369–1377, April 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Gao, J., Zhao, S., Xu, Z. and Xu, C. (2013), Effect of composition and configuration on hindered diffusion of residue fractions through polycarbonate membranes. AIChE J., 59: 1369–1377. doi: 10.1002/aic.13884
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2011M500491
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 21106183
- National Key Basic Research Development Program of China (973 Program). Grant Numbers: 2010CB226901, 2010CB226902, 2012CB215001
- Union Fund of China NSFC
- CNPC. Grant Number: U1162204
- NSFC fund. Grant Number: 21176254
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!