Soft Matter: Synthesis, Processing and Products
Semibatch RAFT polymerization for branched polyacrylamide production: Effect of divinyl monomer feeding policies
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1322–1333, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, D., Wang, W.-J., Li, B.-G. and Zhu, S. (2013), Semibatch RAFT polymerization for branched polyacrylamide production: Effect of divinyl monomer feeding policies. AIChE J., 59: 1322–1333. doi: 10.1002/aic.13890
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21074116, 20936006
- Zhejiang Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2008C14087
- Chinese State Key Laboratory of Chemical Engineering at Zhejiang University. Grant Number: SKL-ChE-08D01
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University in China. Grant Number: IRT0942
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!