Particle Technology and Fluidization
Effect of agitation on the fluidization behavior of a gas–solid fluidized bed with a frame impeller
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1066–1074, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J.-J., Han, Y., Gu, X.-P., Feng, L.-F. and Hu, G.-H. (2013), Effect of agitation on the fluidization behavior of a gas–solid fluidized bed with a frame impeller. AIChE J., 59: 1066–1074. doi: 10.1002/aic.13893
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2011
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA040305
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0942
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!