Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Simulation studies on a rotating ring disk electrode system: Role of supporting electrolyte in determination of relevance of ionic migration
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1390–1399, April 2013
How to Cite
Guha, S. (2013), Simulation studies on a rotating ring disk electrode system: Role of supporting electrolyte in determination of relevance of ionic migration. AIChE J., 59: 1390–1399. doi: 10.1002/aic.13903
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!