Inorganic Materials: Synthesis and Processing
Investigation of nanostructured TiO2 surface and interface electric fields with photoreflectance spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1049–1055, April 2013
How to Cite
Sellers, M. C. K. and Seebauer, E. G. (2013), Investigation of nanostructured TiO2 surface and interface electric fields with photoreflectance spectroscopy. AIChE J., 59: 1049–1055. doi: 10.1002/aic.13905
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-FG02-07ER46453, DE-FG02-07ER46471
- National Science Foundation
- National Science Foundation through a Graduate Research Fellowship. Grant Numbers: DMR 07-04354, 10-05720
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!