Thermodynamics and Molecular-Scale Phenomena
A new fragment contribution-corresponding states method for physicochemical properties prediction of ionic liquids
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 1348–1359, April 2013
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Dong, H., Zhang, X., Li, C. and Zhang, S. (2013), A new fragment contribution-corresponding states method for physicochemical properties prediction of ionic liquids. AIChE J., 59: 1348–1359. doi: 10.1002/aic.13910
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- Key Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21036007
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA050606
- Petrochemical Joint Funds of NSFC—CNPC. Grant Number: U1162105
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!