Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Pure dissolution kinetics of anhydrite and gypsum in inhibiting aqueous salt solutions
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 1622–1626, May 2013
How to Cite
Pachon-Rodriguez, E. A. and Colombani, J. (2013), Pure dissolution kinetics of anhydrite and gypsum in inhibiting aqueous salt solutions. AIChE J., 59: 1622–1626. doi: 10.1002/aic.13922
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 SEP 2012 07:45AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
- Lafarge Centre de Recherche, Région Rhône-Alpes
- CNES (French space agency)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!