Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Experimental measurement of dynamic effect in capillary pressure relationship for two-phase flow in weakly layered porous media
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. AIChE Journal, published by Wiley on behalf of the AIChE.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 1723–1734, May 2013
How to Cite
Das, D. B. and Mirzaei, M. (2013), Experimental measurement of dynamic effect in capillary pressure relationship for two-phase flow in weakly layered porous media. AIChE J., 59: 1723–1734. doi: 10.1002/aic.13925
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2012 01:35PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2012
- 8Artificial neural network (ANN) modeling of dynamic effects on two-phase flow in homogeneous porous media. J Hydroinform. In press., , , .
- 9Les Fontaines Publiques de la Ville de Dijon.Paris:Victor Dalmont, 1856..
- 10Modeling Groundwater Flow and Pollution.Dordrecht, The Netherlands:D. Reidel Publishing Company, 1987., .
- 25Numerical methods for unsaturated flow with dynamic capillary pressure in heterogeneous porous media. Int J Numer Anal Model. 2008;5:126–149 (Special Issue)., .
- 26Significance of dynamic effect in capillarity during drainage experiments in layered porous media. Vadose Zone J. 2010;6389( 3):697–708., , , , .
- 28Hydraulic Properties of Porous Media. Hydrology Paper, Vol.3.Fort Collins:Civil Engineering Department, Colorado State University, 1964., .
- 29Physical Chemistry of Surfaces, 6th ed. New York:Wiley-Interscience Publications, 1997:784. ISBN 0-471-14873-3., .