Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
Pressure drop and flow pattern of slush nitrogen in a horizontal pipe
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 1762–1773, May 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, Y. and Zhang, P. (2013), Pressure drop and flow pattern of slush nitrogen in a horizontal pipe. AIChE J., 59: 1762–1773. doi: 10.1002/aic.13927
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2012 10:43AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50976068
- Fok Ying-Tung Education of China. Grant Number: 121056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!