Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
The essential role of hydrogen-bonding interaction in the extractive separation of phenolic compounds by ionic liquid
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 1657–1667, May 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Q., Xing, H., Su, B., Bao, Z., Wang, J., Yang, Y. and Ren, Q. (2013), The essential role of hydrogen-bonding interaction in the extractive separation of phenolic compounds by ionic liquid. AIChE J., 59: 1657–1667. doi: 10.1002/aic.13939
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 10:39AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20936005, 21106127, 21222601
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!