Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
The essential role of hydrogen-bonding interaction in the extractive separation of phenolic compounds by ionic liquid
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 1657–1667, May 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Q., Xing, H., Su, B., Bao, Z., Wang, J., Yang, Y. and Ren, Q. (2013), The essential role of hydrogen-bonding interaction in the extractive separation of phenolic compounds by ionic liquid. AIChE J., 59: 1657–1667. doi: 10.1002/aic.13939
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 10:39AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20936005, 21106127, 21222601
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.