The article was originally published as an R&D Note on November 30, 2012, but was subsequently reformatted as an AIChE Letter and reposted on January 3, 2013.
AIChE Letter: Particle Technology and Fluidization
Experimental study of a liquid fluidization in a microfluidic channel
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 361–364, February 2013
How to Cite
Zivkovic, V., Biggs, M. J. and Alwahabi, Z. T. (2013), Experimental study of a liquid fluidization in a microfluidic channel. AIChE J., 59: 361–364. doi: 10.1002/aic.13961
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2012 11:27AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!