Tribute to Founders: Neal R. Amundson. Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
The stability of direct carbon fuel cells with molten Sb and Sb–Bi alloy anodes
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 9, pages 3342–3348, September 2013
How to Cite
Jayakumar, A., Javadekar, A., Gissinger, J., Vohs, J. M., Huber, G. W. and Gorte, R. J. (2013), The stability of direct carbon fuel cells with molten Sb and Sb–Bi alloy anodes. AIChE J., 59: 3342–3348. doi: 10.1002/aic.13965
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2012 11:36AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!