Process Systems Engineering
Aromatics from Lignocellulosic Biomass: Economic Analysis of the Production of p-Xylene from 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 2079–2087, June 2013
How to Cite
Lin, Z., Ierapetritou, M. and Nikolakis, V. (2013), Aromatics from Lignocellulosic Biomass: Economic Analysis of the Production of p-Xylene from 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural. AIChE J., 59: 2079–2087. doi: 10.1002/aic.13969
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2012 12:27PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- US Dept. of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DESC0001004
- Leeds Fellowship from Rutgers Graduate School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!