Process Systems Engineering
Aromatics from Lignocellulosic Biomass: Economic Analysis of the Production of p-Xylene from 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 2079–2087, June 2013
How to Cite
Lin, Z., Ierapetritou, M. and Nikolakis, V. (2013), Aromatics from Lignocellulosic Biomass: Economic Analysis of the Production of p-Xylene from 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural. AIChE J., 59: 2079–2087. doi: 10.1002/aic.13969
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2012 12:27PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- US Dept. of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DESC0001004
- Leeds Fellowship from Rutgers Graduate School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!