Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
Enhancement of CO2 Adsorption and CO2/N2 Selectivity on ZIF-8 via Postsynthetic Modification
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 2195–2206, June 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Xian, S., Xia, Q., Wang, H., Li, Z. and Li, J. (2013), Enhancement of CO2 Adsorption and CO2/N2 Selectivity on ZIF-8 via Postsynthetic Modification. AIChE J., 59: 2195–2206. doi: 10.1002/aic.13970
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2012 10:03AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20936001, 21176085
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 21225625
- China Scholarship Council (CSC). Grant Number: 2010615043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!