Process Systems Engineering
Enhancing mass and energy integration by external recycle in reactive distillation columns
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 2015–2032, June 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H., Huang, K., Liu, W., Zhang, L., Wang, S. and Wang, S.-J. (2013), Enhancing mass and energy integration by external recycle in reactive distillation columns. AIChE J., 59: 2015–2032. doi: 10.1002/aic.13975
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 NOV 2012 04:01PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21176015
- Doctoral Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20100010110008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!