Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Cross-Scale Modeling and Simulation of Coal Pyrolysis to Acetylene in Hydrogen Plasma Reactors
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 2119–2133, June 2013
How to Cite
Yan, B., Cheng, Y. and Jin, Y. (2013), Cross-Scale Modeling and Simulation of Coal Pyrolysis to Acetylene in Hydrogen Plasma Reactors. AIChE J., 59: 2119–2133. doi: 10.1002/aic.13984
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2012 11:12AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program no. 2012CB720301
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 20976091, 20990223
- National Institute of Clean-and-low-carbon Energy (NICE)
- Xinjiang Tianye (Group) Co. Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!