Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
A Novel Approach to Well-Aligned TiO2 Nanotube Arrays and Their Enhanced Photocatalytic Performances
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 2134–2144, June 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Chen, G., Yang, Z. and Zeng, C. (2013), A Novel Approach to Well-Aligned TiO2 Nanotube Arrays and Their Enhanced Photocatalytic Performances. AIChE J., 59: 2134–2144. doi: 10.1002/aic.13985
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2012 11:13AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 20976033, 21176054, 21271058
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2010HGZY0012
- Education Department of Anhui Provincial Government. Grant Number: TD200702
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!