Thermodynamics and Molecular-Scale Phenomena
Fluid-phase coexistence for the oxidation of CO2 expanded cyclohexane: Experiment, molecular simulation, and COSMO-SAC
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 2236–2250, June 2013
How to Cite
Merker, T., Hsieh, C.-M., Lin, S.-T., Hasse, H. and Vrabec, J. (2013), Fluid-phase coexistence for the oxidation of CO2 expanded cyclohexane: Experiment, molecular simulation, and COSMO-SAC. AIChE J., 59: 2236–2250. doi: 10.1002/aic.13986
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2012 11:14AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, Collaborative Research Centre. Grant Number: SFB 706
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD Doktorandenstipendium Nr. D/11/42734)
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC100-2811-E-002-067, NSC 98-2221-E-002-087-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!