Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Initial thickness measurements and insights into crystal growth of methane hydrate film
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 2145–2154, June 2013
How to Cite
Li, S.-L., Sun, C.-Y., Liu, B., Feng, X.-J., Li, F.-G., Chen, L.-T. and Chen, G.-J. (2013), Initial thickness measurements and insights into crystal growth of methane hydrate film. AIChE J., 59: 2145–2154. doi: 10.1002/aic.13987
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2012 02:31PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
- National 973 Project of China. Grant Number: 2009CB219504
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20925623, U1162205, 21076225
- Science Foundation of China University of Petroleum, Beijing. Grant Number: LLYJ-2011-63
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!