Journal Review: Biomolecular Engineering, Bioengineering, Biochemicals, and Food
Directed evolution: Past, present, and future
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 1432–1440, May 2013
How to Cite
Cobb, R. E., Chao, R. and Zhao, H. (2013), Directed evolution: Past, present, and future. AIChE J., 59: 1432–1440. doi: 10.1002/aic.13995
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 09:12AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM077596
- National Science Foundation
- Center for Enabling New Technologies through Catalysis (CENTC). Grant Number: CHE-0650456
- US National Institutes of Health under Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Award
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 5 T32 GM070421
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!