Process Systems Engineering
Novel Natural Gas to Liquids Processes: Process Synthesis and Global Optimization Strategies
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 505–531, February 2013
How to Cite
Baliban, R. C., Elia, J. A. and Floudas, C. A. (2013), Novel Natural Gas to Liquids Processes: Process Synthesis and Global Optimization Strategies. AIChE J., 59: 505–531. doi: 10.1002/aic.13996
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 01:31PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF EFRI-0937706, NSF CBET-1158849
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!