Process Systems Engineering
Novel Natural Gas to Liquids Processes: Process Synthesis and Global Optimization Strategies
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 505–531, February 2013
How to Cite
Baliban, R. C., Elia, J. A. and Floudas, C. A. (2013), Novel Natural Gas to Liquids Processes: Process Synthesis and Global Optimization Strategies. AIChE J., 59: 505–531. doi: 10.1002/aic.13996
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 01:31PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF EFRI-0937706, NSF CBET-1158849
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!