Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Hydrogenation of dimethyl oxalate to ethylene glycol over mesoporous Cu-MCM-41 catalysts
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 2530–2539, July 2013
How to Cite
Ma, X., Chi, H., Yue, H., Zhao, Y., Xu, Y., Lv, J., Wang, S. and Gong, J. (2013), Hydrogenation of dimethyl oxalate to ethylene glycol over mesoporous Cu-MCM-41 catalysts. AIChE J., 59: 2530–2539. doi: 10.1002/aic.13998
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 11:39AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21276186, 21222604
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA051002
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0611
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20090450090
- Seed Foundation of Tianjin University. Grant Number: 60303002
- Program of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities. Grant Number: B06006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!