Particle Technology and Fluidization
Numerical study of mixing and thermal conduction of granular particles in rotating tumblers
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 1906–1918, June 2013
How to Cite
Gui, N., Gao, J. and Ji, Z. (2013), Numerical study of mixing and thermal conduction of granular particles in rotating tumblers. AIChE J., 59: 1906–1918. doi: 10.1002/aic.13999
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 02:07PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51106180
- China University of Petroleum, Beijing. Grant Number: BJ-2010-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!