Process Systems Engineering
Distributed model predictive control of switched nonlinear systems with scheduled mode transitions
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 860–871, March 2013
How to Cite
Heidarinejad, M., Liu, J. and Christofides, P. D. (2013), Distributed model predictive control of switched nonlinear systems with scheduled mode transitions. AIChE J., 59: 860–871. doi: 10.1002/aic.14003
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2013 11:25AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!