Tribute to Founders: Neal R. Amundson. Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Effect of boric acid on thermal dehydrogenation of ammonia borane: H2 yield and process characteristics
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 9, pages 3359–3364, September 2013
How to Cite
Hwang, H. T., Greenan, P., Kim, S. J. and Varma, A. (2013), Effect of boric acid on thermal dehydrogenation of ammonia borane: H2 yield and process characteristics. AIChE J., 59: 3359–3364. doi: 10.1002/aic.14007
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2013 11:22AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!