Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Conversion of isopropanol and mixed alcohols to hydrocarbons using HZSM-5 Catalyst in the MixAlco™ process
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 2549–2557, July 2013
How to Cite
Taco-Vasquez, S. and Holtzapple, M. T. (2013), Conversion of isopropanol and mixed alcohols to hydrocarbons using HZSM-5 Catalyst in the MixAlco™ process. AIChE J., 59: 2549–2557. doi: 10.1002/aic.14008
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JAN 2013 11:49AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!