Process Systems Engineering
Applicability domain of soft sensor models based on one-class support vector machine
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 2046–2050, June 2013
How to Cite
Kaneko, H. and Funatsu, K. (2013), Applicability domain of soft sensor models based on one-class support vector machine. AIChE J., 59: 2046–2050. doi: 10.1002/aic.14010
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2013 11:05AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) through a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B). Grant Number: 24760629
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Mizushima works
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Mizuho Foundation for the Promotion of Sciences
- Toyota Physical and Chemical Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!