Process Systems Engineering
A novel dynamic bayesian network-based networked process monitoring approach for fault detection, propagation identification, and root cause diagnosis
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 2348–2365, July 2013
How to Cite
Yu, J. and Rashid, M. M. (2013), A novel dynamic bayesian network-based networked process monitoring approach for fault detection, propagation identification, and root cause diagnosis. AIChE J., 59: 2348–2365. doi: 10.1002/aic.14013
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2013 01:01PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!