Tribute to Founders: Neal R. Amundson. Reaction Engineering, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Beyond shape selective catalysis with zeolites: Hydrophobic void spaces in zeolites enable catalysis in liquid water
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 9, pages 3349–3358, September 2013
How to Cite
Gounder, R. and Davis, M. E. (2013), Beyond shape selective catalysis with zeolites: Hydrophobic void spaces in zeolites enable catalysis in liquid water. AIChE J., 59: 3349–3358. doi: 10.1002/aic.14016
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2013 12:53PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Catalysis Center for Energy Innovation, an Energy Frontier Research Center
- Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!