Particle Technology and Fluidization
Mapping of regimes for the key processes in wet granulation: Foam vs. spray
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 2328–2338, July 2013
How to Cite
Tan, M. X.L. and Hapgood, K. P. (2013), Mapping of regimes for the key processes in wet granulation: Foam vs. spray. AIChE J., 59: 2328–2338. doi: 10.1002/aic.14024
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2013 12:21PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
- Dow Wolff Cellulosics, Midland, US, Australian Postgraduate Award (APA)
- Monash Postgraduate Publications Award (PPA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!