Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
A new dry tray pressure drop model of float valve trays
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 2694–2705, July 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J., Tang, Y.-X., Liu, Y.-S., Cao, R., Chen, T.-X., Hu, Y.-F. and Fan, X.-J. (2013), A new dry tray pressure drop model of float valve trays. AIChE J., 59: 2694–2705. doi: 10.1002/aic.14027
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2013 02:02PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21176248, 20976189, 21076224
- Science Foundation of China University of Petroleum, Beijing. Grant Number: qzdx-2011-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!