Tribute to Founders: Neal R. Amundson. Thermodynamics and Molecular-Scale Phenomena
Simulations of vapor–liquid phase equilibrium and interfacial tension in the CO2–H2O–NaCl system
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 9, pages 3514–3522, September 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Lafitte, T., Panagiotopoulos, A. Z. and Debenedetti, P. G. (2013), Simulations of vapor–liquid phase equilibrium and interfacial tension in the CO2–H2O–NaCl system. AIChE J., 59: 3514–3522. doi: 10.1002/aic.14042
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 11:32AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- BP (Carbon Mitigation Initiative at Princeton University)
- Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0002128
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0908265
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!