Separations: Materials, Devices, and Processes
Computational screening of porous carbons, zeolites, and metal organic frameworks for desulfurization and decarburization of biogas, natural gas, and flue gas
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 2928–2942, August 2013
How to Cite
Peng, X. and Cao, D. (2013), Computational screening of porous carbons, zeolites, and metal organic frameworks for desulfurization and decarburization of biogas, natural gas, and flue gas. AIChE J., 59: 2928–2942. doi: 10.1002/aic.14046
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2013 07:38AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2012
- Open Project of State Key Laboratory of Clean Energy Utilization
- Zhejiang University. Grant Number: ZJUCEU2010020
- Open Project of State Key Laboratory of Chemical Engineering. Grant Number: SKL-Che-12C01
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB706900
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 21121064
- Chemical Grid Project of Beijing University of Chemical Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!