Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
What controls dynamics of droplet shape evolution upon impingement on a solid surface?
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 3071–3082, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, W., Loney, D., Degertekin, F. L., Rosen, D. W. and Fedorov, A. G. (2013), What controls dynamics of droplet shape evolution upon impingement on a solid surface?. AIChE J., 59: 3071–3082. doi: 10.1002/aic.14050
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2013 08:16AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMI-0900322
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!