Thermodynamics and Molecular-Scale Phenomena
Molecular insights for the optimization of solvent-based selective extraction of ethanol from fermentation broths
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 3065–3070, August 2013
How to Cite
Keasler, S. J., Lewin, J. L., Siepmann, J. I., Gryska, N. M., Ross, R. B., Schultz, N. E. and Nakamura, M. (2013), Molecular insights for the optimization of solvent-based selective extraction of ethanol from fermentation broths. AIChE J., 59: 3065–3070. doi: 10.1002/aic.14055
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CBET-0756641, CBET-1159837
- 3M Co.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.