Process Systems Engineering
Sensitivity analyses for scenario reduction in flexible flow sheet design with a large number of uncertain parameters
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 2862–2871, August 2013
How to Cite
Pintarič, Z. N., Kasaš, M. and Kravanja, Z. (2013), Sensitivity analyses for scenario reduction in flexible flow sheet design with a large number of uncertain parameters. AIChE J., 59: 2862–2871. doi: 10.1002/aic.14061
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 05:48AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- Slovenian Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport. Grant Numbers: P2–0032, 1000-07-310194
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!