Process Systems Engineering
Data-driven model predictive quality control of batch processes
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 2852–2861, August 2013
How to Cite
Aumi, S., Corbett, B., Clarke-Pringle, T. and Mhaskar, P. (2013), Data-driven model predictive quality control of batch processes. AIChE J., 59: 2852–2861. doi: 10.1002/aic.14063
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 10:35AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
- McMaster Advanced Control Consortium
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) through the CGS(D) award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!